Hereby a short introduction to
Grant de Munnik
Born: July 16th 1970 at Surrey B.C. Canada.
- the construction of
- the operation of human
spirit; the determination
of processes of thinking.
Idem for the Persona,
- the added value of emergency-bandages: to reveal
cross sections, connections and contact points
within the psyche, in order to stop the bleeding and
improve shock absorption.
- phenomenology of decay.
- the virtual existence; the intimacy and distance between 1st and 2nd life.
- researching remedies for the Prosperity-Monster.
- developing high-quality spiritual healthcare-products for him and her.
- preservability and adaptibility of culture symbols.
- the residual value of modern life.
- a philosophical one: the implementation of
periodical checkings onto reality that make
aberrations manifest themselves as tranquillizers.
- a psychological one: varifocus naturally, so to speak
the integrated horizontical, vertical and diagonal
view. Porousness, viscosity and focus of The Self;
Its borders in relation to The Non-Self; a pro-active
acquaintance with compressed files in the
Consciousness (to delete and update useful
- a historical one: how The Self per separate age
is constituted. Checking out the bedsoring mass
of collective recollection on brain damage or
disfunctionality. How a plural cloned perception
of reality (of history) can make reasonable
statements onto the spiritual health of The Self.